HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Download our Free Tool Bar for IE Internet Explorer

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Needed: Sample letter - Applying for developer's consent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> S & P and Legal Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calicocat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Needed: Sample letter - Applying for developer's consent Reply with quote

I intend to sell my apartment. The property was completed in 2005 but has no strata title yet. Can you please provide a suitable sample letter requesting for the developer's consent? Also, does the developer need to see the S+P agreement between myself and the new purchaser?
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> S & P and Legal Issues All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: