HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikamusz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

Hi there,
I'd a visit to Alam Impian yesterday to get the actual location and see the progress of the house. Me and my husband really impressed with the furnishing, interior and exterior as well (empty unit, show unit not ready yet).
They used a quality tiles for ground floor which is 2"x2". We are thinking to buy the house but still needs some opinions. It is no so close to the river but the access is only from future LKSA and the other road is from bukit kemuning/jalan kebun or something like that. Kemuning Utama (Indah Residence) is also nearby that area as well.

Is it worth buying to buy a house at Alam Impian? some more, it is Freehold and from our experience, I&P always make sure the entire area are well accommodate with all facilities, like Bandar Kinrara.,
________
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS ADVICE

Last edited by mikamusz on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
adnanlr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

mikamusz wrote:
Hi there,
I'd a visit to Alam Impian yesterday to get the actual location and see the progress of the house. Me and my husband really impressed with the furnishing, interior and exterior as well (empty unit, show unit not ready yet).
They used a quality tiles for ground floor which is 2"x2". We are thinking to buy the house but still needs some opinions. It is no so close to the river but the access is only from future LKSA and the other road is from bukit kemuning/jalan kebun or something like that. Kemuning Utama (Indah Residence) is also nearby that area as well.

Is it worth buying to buy a house at Alam Impian? some more, it is Freehold and from our experience, I&P always make sure the entire area are well accommodate with all facilities, like Bandar Kinrara.,

Which unit were you looking at? Was it the Canting or the Tinta ?

To be honest, My friend bought this place a duirng launching and now that the progress is advancing rapidly, he kept bugging me to have a look at the development. He raved about the place.

Finally I agreed and went to the site and saw the development. I was very very impressed. What works for me are:(+ve vibes)

1) The layout of the houses row - The SD was arranged in a nice enclosed loop which gave an impression of seclusion and family centred.
2) the layout of the house - The house have useful wide open area form the Front all the way to the back. I also love the side door which can access kitchen privately. Just see the house in person and it is easy to fell in love. 3100++ sf is adequate for family of 3 for us.
3) Useful adjacent attached land which is just rightly sized. I believe a minimum of 20 feet wide is needed to feel the "right" size.
4) Nice contemporary exterior design - very current and yet not too flashy and fakey.
5) Beautiful master bedroom bathroom. Bathtub facing open space is a superb concept. Love it.

For the terraces house I like :

1) Wide frontage
2) Modern design
3) Nice 2x2 tile (even better than SD !!)
4) Super high ceilings on 2nd floor. Very cooling.
5) Right size kitchen

In general I like the quality of the material chosen and the overall architecture and built quality.

right now, I am close to making a decision. Wink

Btw, seems like for SD only lesss than 10 units left for SD. For terrace house, there are more (wasnlt sure th enumber)

It is interesting to note that altho this project is I7P project, it is actually run by SPPK (Syarikat Perumahan Pegawai Kerajaan). This development is headed by SPPK (now absorb into I&P), so you can expect some philosophy similar to other SPPK development (bukit damansara etc)

Wrt to access, I was inform that there will be at least 2 alternative road which will acessing the AI. The LKSA is th ecurrently main access. The currently used Jalan Kebun will be closed and not used later. Right now, it is used as temporary road only.

At 540K++ for such landscaped SD on elvated land , I believe it is a really good purchase for those who wants to upgrade to a quieter neighbourhood.

Similar SD in adjacent area (Kemuning, Jelutong, Rimau) will cost you 30% more for similar house. ie 3100+sf Builtups and area of 4700sf total area. Admittedly other area has matured and have better infra but I believe this AI will catch up real fast.
adnanlr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some pics to those yg minat

adnanlr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

adnanlr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

adnanlr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

Hi

Yesterday I wnt to the site again. A final trip to confirm b4 signing the dotted SnP agreement for the SD . We were with a family who went to see the double storey. therefore we had good opportunity to look at the DS as well. The salesman took us to site via the latest opening tot he site is Taman Seri Muda via bulatan Aman (took 9 o'clock - sorry no gps track route) and came out on the site of LKSA toll Plaza. It was really close form that area.

While awaiting the other couple to view thier choice of DS house we took some pics of the DS. Very nice contemporary design. Pls see below

adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

some more pics (for corner lot)

adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more pics of the corner lot DS

adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

These one are for intermediate unit

corner lot side view

adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

The intermediate interior.

super high ceilings

adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P Reply with quote

common features share between inter and corner

rollsroyce

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has it ever dawned upon you why the developer still has got unsold units when the property is almost completed? Based on your pictures, this is definately not a new launch.

Out of a total of 140+ semi-d's launched around the year 2006, how come there are still unsold units today?

Looks like my prediction 2 years ago about this place has come to pass. Read about it below:-
..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3854&highlight=alam+impian
adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
Has it ever dawned upon you why the developer still has got unsold units when the property is almost completed? Based on your pictures, this is definately not a new launch.

Out of a total of 140+ semi-d's launched around the year 2006, how come there are still unsold units today?

Looks like my prediction 2 years ago about this place has come to pass. Read about it below:-
[url]..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3854&highlight=alam+impian[/url]

Hi rollsroyce

To be honest, I cannot answer your question. Can you share your thought here ?

I am aware to the fact hat there are some units unsold. inm, there are about < 10 units for current launch. I did some survey and found out that the one not taken up are the basic units ie the smallest land ie the 40x80. seesm like buyers went to the bigger land units. since I am quite new in the real estate area, can you shed some light wrt to the typical unit take up rate ofr SD.? for typical development ? is it 100% after 1 yrs etc ? TIA

The launch was in dec 2006, and delivery is expected this december 2008.

The unit I take is the one which the prev owner "dropped" due to loan issues.

I have planned to reside in this house maybe in 2-21/2 yrs time. So by then, most infra , especially roads will be ready.
adnanlr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:

[url]..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3854&highlight=alam+impian[/url]

hi rollsroyce

I have read the thread and saw the ocncerns there. In summary, the main concerns are the access (tolled).

I have ask this speciifc question to the AI people and they said currently, the Jalan Kebun will NOT be used ans later will be closed. Currently it is used for construction purpose only. AI is submitting plans for 2 access road to east and west of development. The LKSA road which tolled that catch AI is actually catching whle of population that came form Rimau and Puteri (??) development that drive passed AI.

Wrt to the price, you mentioned that the the asking price of developer is on the high side? I have checked around and currently similar SD house command much more akng price. Eg Alam Damai etc.. (maybe my sample is not so good)

cheers
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adnanlr wrote:
seesm like buyers went to the bigger land units
No, the developer merely built less bigger units therefore the bigger units got sold out earlier. This is simply a case of supply & demand and not a case of buyer preference.
adnanlr wrote:
can you shed some light wrt to the typical unit take up rate ofr SD.?
There is no such thing as a typical take up rate, AFAIK. It depends on the location, type of property, pricing, number of units, timing & marketing activity.
adnanlr wrote:
Wrt to the price, you mentioned that the the asking price of developer is on the high side?
If I'm not mistaken, I was referring to the 2sty link houses, not the semi-d's. Anyway, it's been 2 years & I can't remember what I was talking about.
adnanlr wrote:
AI is submitting plans for 2 access road to east and west of development.
After 2 years they are still submitting? Why haven't they submitted? Looks like this is going to be another 'Desa Parkcity to Tmn Tun Dr Ismail connecting road story' which will probably never materialize.

For less than $600k, you can get an old semi-d in Bdr Kinrara BK2 or BK3 which has got a proven track record of capital appreciation for many years. A 10 year old Toyota has got a better re-sale value than a 5 year old Proton for a very good reason Smile

Good Luck.
adnanlr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
adnanlr wrote:
seesm like buyers went to the bigger land units
No, the developer merely built less bigger units therefore the bigger units got sold out earlier. This is simply a case of supply & demand and not a case of buyer preference.
adnanlr wrote:
can you shed some light wrt to the typical unit take up rate ofr SD.?
There is no such thing as a typical take up rate, AFAIK. It depends on the location, type of property, pricing, number of units, timing & marketing activity.
adnanlr wrote:
Wrt to the price, you mentioned that the the asking price of developer is on the high side?
If I'm not mistaken, I was referring to the 2sty link houses, not the semi-d's. Anyway, it's been 2 years & I can't remember what I was talking about.
adnanlr wrote:
AI is submitting plans for 2 access road to east and west of development.
After 2 years they are still submitting? Why haven't they submitted? Looks like this is going to be another 'Desa Parkcity to Tmn Tun Dr Ismail connecting road story' which will probably never materialize.

For less than $600k, you can get an old semi-d in Bdr Kinrara BK2 or BK3 which has got a proven track record of capital appreciation for many years. A 10 year old Toyota has got a better re-sale value than a 5 year old Proton for a very good reason Smile

Good Luck.

Hi RR,
thanks 4 sharing your thoughts.

In my own opinion, BK2 SD has already appreciated and the rate of appreciation has now stabilized after 10 yrs, so I do not think it will appreciate in the similar fashion when it was 1st launched.

The asking price for such SD is no longer attractive now since the design is quite outdated and the Builts up is rather small for a SD. The land area is also on the smaller size for such asking price.

I see bandar Kinrara is a potentially a prime location but I am not sure Perumahan Bandar Kinrara has fullly unlocked the true value of the area. BK1 and 2 is a almost a pioneer township within that area when its first open so the price is very attractive then. However, I didnlt see PKB managed to fully utilize the prime locality and make it the success it was destined to. Looked around BK and you will see only BK 4,5,6 and the newer phase is designed based on current philosophy. PKB need to be innovative in order to match the profile of the buyers there.

I still see BK a good buy till today but there are still rooms for improvement.

Coming back to AI, the take up for SD has increased this last few weeks. Dunno why.

Anyway , I appreciate your sharings.
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are missing the point, bro. For your budget & choice of property, this is the best(Bdr Kinrara BK2 & 3) you will get in the whole of Selangor, in terms of capital appreciation, AFAIK.

So if you say Bdr Kinrara(BK2 & 3) is not very good, you have got no better choice, AFAIK. You can try your luck with Alam Impian & see how it goes.

Anyway, please re-visit this thread in 2 years time. Only time will tell.

Good Luck.
World IR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank for sharing the pics

Smile Smile Smile
adnanlr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
You are missing the point, bro. For your budget & choice of property, this is the best(Bdr Kinrara BK2 & 3) you will get in the whole of Selangor, in terms of capital appreciation, AFAIK.

So if you say Bdr Kinrara(BK2 & 3) is not very good, you have got no better choice, AFAIK. You can try your luck with Alam Impian & see how it goes.

Anyway, please re-visit this thread in 2 years time. Only time will tell.

Good Luck.

Hi
To be honest, capital appreciation is not a top priority to me for this purchase. I am looking a well designed SD house with a suitable landsized area and a properly sculptured landscaped area. Looking at the layout very few area can say the same in this aspect.

Laman Seri in TTDi has equally/(if not better) nice SD as well but the landscaping and layuot of the houses row still behind AI in terms of privacy. Not to mention Laman Seri now selling about at elast 250K more (remaining unit)

I dun mean any disrespect, but Bandar Kinrara 2&3 based on my own study (I stay in BK btw) , the SD house itself left much to be desired in terms of space utilization and the houses arrangement is very average for todays SD standard.

The newer launch is the superlink (which i unfavour so much) houses and they went for similar or more then AI SD.

As I said b4 , AI is a place I wanted to stay. For capital appreciation, I have targetted Wangsa Melawati/Maju as prime location.

In 2 yrs I may still not move to this house yet. (Planned to do that in 3 yrs time) However, I believe , like Bandar Kinrara, which matures after 8-10 yrs, AI can have similar appreciaiton in the same period to those purchaser who place capital appreciation as top on thier shopping priority

Yes la bro. Only time will tell.

for now, its my time to bite the bullet.
adnanlr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:thank for sharing the pics "

>> no probs worldIR.
dicky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adnanlr, the pix of the SD that you've shown here, are they of the 40X80 or the 50X80?

Looks nice, btw.
blue.sky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. The price looks very good for quality and the facade of the SD.

If i know that area & happy with the location.. I think i will fall for it too.
eugers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys ... thanks for the pix
i just signed on the dotted line some few weeks ago for the SD but haven't got the chance to look at the completed unit.
they haven't open the unit for viewing, the last time i when there

Why I take up the AI unit? like adnanlr appreciation is not so much a concern for me. i think it is the best fit for my budget, Shah Alam (the BIGGER), big land area and buildup, away from city. the tolled road has lower weight in criteria since we are kind of sit at home family Smile so not so much traveling.

I have seen Laman Seri too, yes the price is 300+ more and i think its too near to the shopping area. this is just my opinion though
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dicky wrote:
adnanlr, the pix of the SD that you've shown here, are they of the 40X80 or the 50X80?

Looks nice, btw.

the SD in the pic are the 40x80 type. However, the land area (attached) is quite big , ie 5500 sf inm.

40x80 is th eminimum size. these are the ones still available. There is one which is 7200 sf still "oepn". The current prospector still unsure.. so still got chance to beli.

The 50x80 type starting price is 650K++ inm. (form memory)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: