HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Temasya Glenmarie - Suria Superlink
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RTFM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Temasya Glenmarie - Suria Superlink Reply with quote

Would like to get you guys' opinion on this new launch by I&P ( August 2009 ).

Three type :

28' x 86'
28' x 96'
28' x 120'

price from MYR 750 k to MYR 1.372 mio

What's your view on this project?
RTFM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The launch is on 1st Aug.

But the last count on the no. of people queuing up or rather camping for this project outside of the sales office stands at 80 person currently as at 3 p.m. 27 July

The total no. of houses available for this project are just 130+
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather buy Bandar Kinrara's BK6B dbl sty type Adora, super-link 34x80 b/up 3100 rm850k. Very Happy
linustw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTFM wrote:
The launch is on 1st Aug.

But the last count on the no. of people queuing up or rather camping for this project outside of the sales office stands at 80 person currently as at 3 p.m. 27 July

The total no. of houses available for this project are just 130+

you are kidding! Rolling Eyes these days people queue up for > 800k homes?

sure not actors and actresses paid by developer? Laughing

Daryl, access wise, this one better than BdrKinrara, but amenities wise, the latter is better. BUT two diff places leh.....very diff to compare.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:

Daryl, access wise, this one better than BdrKinrara, but amenities wise, the latter is better. BUT two diff places leh.....very diff to compare.

Sorry la bro, u know how it is for me, anything outside of immediate KV is too far out for me & that includes Shah Alam & Klang! Still think that Kinrara is a more convenient location giving better & faster returns! I still won't touch Eco Setia Park & greater Cheras even though values are lower.
RTFM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw,

Actors and actress ? try asking their sales person about the no. of unit left now before it is opened on 1st Aug. You will know what i meant.

I do not mind being one of the actors & actress if I can get one of the unit.
eijilee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather believe you are kidding... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad there are too many rich people in Bolehland.
digerati

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hard to believe, but it's true.

while some people like me still struggling to buy my first landed property (aiming for something around 400k in 2 years time), people are camping to buy >800k houses... sigh....
RTFM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest news...the queue length has been reduced...

Reason ?

Only 30+ unit left .....so those who queue way behind were asked to go home cause they wouldn't be able to get it.....

those 30+ remaining though are lucky , but they still need to camp for another 4 days before they can pick those left-over.....
linustw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meaning insiders already sapu most units. Pity those queuing overnights.

RTFM, mind I asking....since this project is over your budget, why are you paying close attention to it? Razz
RTFM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definately overbudgeted for stay but not overbudgeted for investment especially if you can pool the resources.

Cash is King but Leverage is King Maker now if you are still able to borrow....
linustw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okie. Honestly I didn't expect this project to be "that hot".

Noted that the next door's Saujana 0-lot didn't sell out also when launched.
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I&P magic mah... Razz
digerati

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well comparing saujana 0 lot with temasya glenmarie is not really apple to apple, considering 0 lots are semi-dees and bungalows while temasya glenmarie is superlink.

but in terms of pricing, Saujana 0 lot when launched in 3rd quarter 2006, the cheapest unit was RM1.48 mil for a semi-d with built-up of 3,500 sqft = RM423 psf.

but temasya is selling for RM750,000 for superlink with built up of 3,427 sqft = RM219 psf.

Temasya is obviously cheaper but you have to note the followings:-

1. Saujana 0 lot pricing was in 2006. Not sure of the latest market price.
2. Different house type (semi d vs superlink)
3. Saujana is Gated & Guarded whilst temasya is guarded only.
RTFM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price per sqf aside, people who never visited the site might tend to miss out an important feature of this project. The neighbourhood road is 60 feet wide and the backlane is 40 feet. That means the backlane itself already much wider than the usual terrace house frontage. Just imagine how spacious it is outdoor and of course its indoor built-up.

The material (for ex. Niro tiles) they used for this projects also tell you very much how different they are from the usual run of the mill terraces...
digerati

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTFM wrote:
Price per sqf aside, people who never visited the site might tend to miss out an important feature of this project. The neighbourhood road is 60 feet wide and the backlane is 40 feet. That means the backlane itself already much wider than the usual terrace house frontage. Just imagine how spacious it is outdoor and of course its indoor built-up.

The material (for ex. Niro tiles) they used for this projects also tell you very much how different they are from the usual run of the mill terraces...

Totally agree and of course, that includes me. Desktop analysis only. No site visit Smile
linustw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digerati wrote:
Well comparing saujana 0 lot with temasya glenmarie is not really apple to apple, considering 0 lots are semi-dees and bungalows while temasya glenmarie is superlink.

but in terms of pricing, Saujana 0 lot when launched in 3rd quarter 2006, the cheapest unit was RM1.48 mil for a semi-d with built-up of 3,500 sqft = RM423 psf.

but temasya is selling for RM750,000 for superlink with built up of 3,427 sqft = RM219 psf.

Temasya is obviously cheaper but you have to note the followings:-

1. Saujana 0 lot pricing was in 2006. Not sure of the latest market price.
2. Different house type (semi d vs superlink)
3. Saujana is Gated & Guarded whilst temasya is guarded only.

Ok not apple to apple comparison, diff products, but Saujana lot was launched during "peak" period with then argued to be a fair price.

same with this Temasya....now.

Phase 2 of Saujana think selling from 1.6mil to 1.8mil.
linustw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTFM wrote:

OK, granted.....spaciousness is the selling point.
but when you look at the whole picture....this temasya development is emphasized more on commercial then residentials, with showroom and light factories make up of the balance, like 30% residential 70% commercial (ok, wild guess here....but commercial overwhelmed by residential). Coupled with light industrial/commercial outside Temasya....I wonder would the wide streets make up for a condusive residential living ambience?

BUT like Digerati, didn't look at Temasya up close, just passing thru few times.....not really impressed with the locales.

BUT 130 buyers prove me wrong, anywhere!
RTFM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ultimately how much the property will appreciate always depend on the demand. As the proof of the pudding is in the eating, money on the table is the one dictate how "good" is a property.

By the way, I heard people started queuing up for I&P latest DSL launch for BK which was set on 8 Aug 09. Indeed a crazy world.....
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTFM wrote:
Well, ultimately how much the property will appreciate always depend on the demand. As the proof of the pudding is in the eating, money on the table is the one dictate how "good" is a property.

By the way, I heard people started queuing up for I&P latest DSL launch for BK which was set on 8 Aug 09. Indeed a crazy world.....

The world's gone mad! These ppl really fear got money kenot buy house?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
linustw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these days, you pay Rm20 for foreign workers to queue rite?

worth it what! you probably spent as much in 4Ekor anyway!
tploh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTFM wrote:

The queue started from 11 days before the launch. Shocked

If you read this topic from the BK forum, something is fishy...

..forum.bandarkinrara.com/.?topic=643.60
tploh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
these days, you pay Rm20 for foreign workers to queue rite?

worth it what! you probably spent as much in 4Ekor anyway!

Foreigners are not allowed by the developer to queue. Wonder how to achieve "Malaysia My 2nd Home" vision.

So the charges are not RM 20, but RM 300 / day.
linustw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant foreign workers, not foreign buyers!

When the time arrive, foreign workers will call their bosses to come back to resume the spot in the queue.

I've seen the pixs taken in the previous launches in Kinrara. Most people in the queue were foreign workers.
RTFM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there in the Saturday noon, I think the queue number was already 46. There is an I&P staff constantly marking attendance. (Hahaha....like kindergarden school day ) One thing for sure, although most of them are local, they are definately hired for queuing. The no. 1 was a Chinese though

By the way, the Temasya Sales launch on Saturday morning was interesting ...especially when there was a bunch of people shouting "Ballot ! Ballot ! Ballot !" Can match the Anti & Pro ISA spirit.....hahahahaha......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: