HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karencyl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please add this person to yahoo group.

ID: cheowmoh2002
Email: Cheowmoh2002@yahoo.com
unt: A-13-02 (same unit with karencyl)
sonnysun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Just came across this forum and would like to register myself in the Yahoo Group. My details as below:-

ID in Malaysia Real Estate Forum : sonnysun
Name : Derick
Unit : Block B-18-07 (Type C)
Email: soonlms48@yahoo.com
crowhell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

Guys,

Please add me at yahoo group - kinraramas

crowhell_81@yahoo.com

i just book a unit at Kinrara Mas B-18-16
weiwei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

Hi guys,,
Please go to the following website and send a request to join the group. Then the owner will add you all.
..groups.yahoo.com/group/KINRARAMAS/

[quote="crowhell"]Guys,

crowhell_81@yahoo.com

i just book a unit at Kinrara Mas B-18-16[/quote]
pang du du

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys....
jz went 2 d site last weekend...
block A is almost done...
but block B stil stops at 15th flr Sad

do u guys think d apartment wil b completed by end of the year, just like wat the SA told me?
whn u think v r able 2 move in ler???
pang du du

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

crowhell wrote:
Guys,

crowhell_81@yahoo.com

Hi crowhell,

seems like v r neighbour...
my unit is B-18-18
Smile
crowhell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pang,

Yes we've become neighbour.... Very Happy
lsyeong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Dear All,

I am interested to purchase a house at Kinrara Mas. Please drop me an email if you are selling your unit. Thanks !?

lsyeong@yahooc.om

Regards,
Sean
ckloh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

pang du du wrote:
crowhell wrote:
Guys,

crowhell_81@yahoo.com

Hi crowhell,

my unit is B-18-18
Smile

Cool! Hahhaha...i also just booked a unit at B-18-13. Guess we are all the 18th floor communities. Wanted to get a bigger unit and prefer those corner units, but all sold out. Sad So no choice lah, booked type A and comes with 2 parking lots. Not too bad.
linlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

ckloh wrote:

Cool! Hahhaha...i also just booked a unit at B-18-13. Guess we are all the 18th floor communities. Wanted to get a bigger unit and prefer those corner units, but all sold out. Sad So no choice lah, booked type A and comes with 2 parking lots. Not too bad.

welcome ckloh,but I thought that type A shld be come with one car park? They sell you with 2 car parks?
ckloh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

linlin wrote:
ckloh wrote:

welcome ckloh,but I thought that type A shld be come with one car park? They sell you with 2 car parks?

All units on the 18th floor come with 2 car parks. High floor units are slightly more expensive, so i guess they put in extra perks of 2 parking lots.
pang_du_DU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Register Yahoo Group Reply with quote

ckloh wrote:
pang du du wrote:
crowhell wrote:
Guys,

crowhell_81@yahoo.com

Hi crowhell,

my unit is B-18-18
Smile

Hi CK,

my unit is the last corner unit whn i place my booking..
Smile
i hv not much choice tat time s well
kinraramas3storey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reposted to this forum by author.

To all Kinrara Mas Property Owners (HR United),
I am one of the owner of the 3-storey Kinrara Mas house.
We residents recently had our first residents meeting where I was made aware of this forum.
Having read some of your posting, i felt obligated to post my comments and experience with the developer-HR United.

1) I would rate HR United - 4 - from the scale of 1 - 10 [1 being baddest, 10 being best]. However, some staff are very helpful, namely, one Mr Anthony of the site office but basically overall mentality is to avoid responsibility as far as they possibly can.
2) NEVER, NEVER take anybody's word (especially SA) verbally but a written confirmation is mandatory. From my experience, when i bought my house, the sales manager assure me that since the project already at 3rd progresive payment, they would allow me grace period with no late interest charge for my bank to pay up when loan has been approved. When time to collect keys, yes, late interest charge of about RM 80/=+. The sales manager has left the company. Ms Amy the GM asked where is the black and white to prove my case. Needless to say, the amount is insignificant but the principal applies. So be wise!
3) The developer promise to deliver June2008 but only received delivery of VP letter mid Dec2008. Apparently they rush to hand over keys to avoid paying late delivery because no water and electricity supplies when we check the house.
4) First year security fee provided free by developer as per S&P Agreement. However, they demanded us to pay the following year - 6mths advance security fee otherwise they would not release the keys. No provision under the law, simply arm twisting approach by developer.
5) One problem faced by most house owners is very very bad water piping works. For my house, the leaks was from 3rd floor to Grd Floor. The walls were so wet that it became moldy and water dripped out from the wall - back of house. Even the lines between the tiles on the floor, water appeared. There were so so much sand inside the water tank that damaged the water taps (do flush it out before fixing your expensive taps.) Got some workers to clean the water tank and they emptied out 4 pails of sand!!! - new house - i wonder)
6) Until today, more than 6 mths no permanent CF issued yet. Temporary CF given by DBKL, developer has not fulfill certain condition (compensation to Perumahan Kinrara Bhd for access road to KinraraMas not settled by HR United)
7) Our old addresses given to Raine & Horne (Property Managers appointed by HR United) without obtaining our consent. Infringement of our personal information given to 3rd party. Imagine selling your personal particulars for commercial purposes!!
Access entry/exit point into Jalan Mas very dangerous to cross especially during peak hours. Unless a traffic light is install you just have to take frightening risk to get out at times.
9) Jalan Mas would be soon a very very congested especially close to entrance of the apartment and 3storey guard house area. Where would you expect your visitors to park??

I will write more when able to. Best regards
rmage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinraramas3storey wrote:
reposted to this forum by author.

To all Kinrara Mas Property Owners (HR United),
I am one of the owner of the 3-storey Kinrara Mas house.
We residents recently had our first residents meeting where I was made aware of this forum.
Having read some of your posting, i felt obligated to post my comments and experience with the developer-HR United.

1) I would rate HR United - 4 - from the scale of 1 - 10 [1 being baddest, 10 being best]. However, some staff are very helpful, namely, one Mr Anthony of the site office but basically overall mentality is to avoid responsibility as far as they possibly can.
2) NEVER, NEVER take anybody's word (especially SA) verbally but a written confirmation is mandatory. From my experience, when i bought my house, the sales manager assure me that since the project already at 3rd progresive payment, they would allow me grace period with no late interest charge for my bank to pay up when loan has been approved. When time to collect keys, yes, late interest charge of about RM 80/=+. The sales manager has left the company. Ms Amy the GM asked where is the black and white to prove my case. Needless to say, the amount is insignificant but the principal applies. So be wise!
3) The developer promise to deliver June2008 but only received delivery of VP letter mid Dec2008. Apparently they rush to hand over keys to avoid paying late delivery because no water and electricity supplies when we check the house.
4) First year security fee provided free by developer as per S&P Agreement. However, they demanded us to pay the following year - 6mths advance security fee otherwise they would not release the keys. No provision under the law, simply arm twisting approach by developer.
5) One problem faced by most house owners is very very bad water piping works. For my house, the leaks was from 3rd floor to Grd Floor. The walls were so wet that it became moldy and water dripped out from the wall - back of house. Even the lines between the tiles on the floor, water appeared. There were so so much sand inside the water tank that damaged the water taps (do flush it out before fixing your expensive taps.) Got some workers to clean the water tank and they emptied out 4 pails of sand!!! - new house - i wonder)
6) Until today, more than 6 mths no permanent CF issued yet. Temporary CF given by DBKL, developer has not fulfill certain condition (compensation to Perumahan Kinrara Bhd for access road to KinraraMas not settled by HR United)
7) Our old addresses given to Raine & Horne (Property Managers appointed by HR United) without obtaining our consent. Infringement of our personal information given to 3rd party. Imagine selling your personal particulars for commercial purposes!!
Access entry/exit point into Jalan Mas very dangerous to cross especially during peak hours. Unless a traffic light is install you just have to take frightening risk to get out at times.
9) Jalan Mas would be soon a very very congested especially close to entrance of the apartment and 3storey guard house area. Where would you expect your visitors to park??

I will write more when able to. Best regards

Hi kinraramas3storey,

After reading your comments, am currently a bit worried cause I've just paid the 3% booking fee for the 3 storey terrace house. The Agent was also saying that HR United is currently in the midst of cutting the land title (this was mentioned on 5 June 2009). Wish to check if they have informed the existing owners on it?

Am currently contemplating if I should proceed with the purchase... Sad
VinceL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In January this issue of dangerous junction at Jalan Kinrara Mas was published in The Star newspaper with picture of Teresa Kok with the relevant authorities on site.

Wondering what is the outcome of this. Maybe we should follow-up?

..thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/1/17/central/3036468&sec=central
kinraramas3storey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil - HR United Reply with quote

Dear rmage
1) If yours is a subsale, you just have to ensure the house still under defect liability period when handed to you because if the first buyer did not rectify the house problems (which you likely would have especially the water pipe leakage problem) you can still demand the developer to look into the repairs.
2) The 6 months advance security fee would have been paid by your seller as a condition for them to collect keys. It's an advantage to you already. Just need to get the official receipt from the seller or else the developer may not own up to it.
3) Besides the access road exit problem, basically it is quite quiet and peaceful. Since there's the vacant land on left and right of the area, we may never know what development it will be. Moreover, with 2 blocks of apartments, we can't be sure how adversely the traffic accessing the area be affected. As it is, when both sides of the access road fully parked with vehicles near the entrance, traffic flow is a problem because it allows only one vehicle pass through. Of course some enforcement can be done to arrest such menace in future.
4) We have not been informed of any subdivision of the land by the developer. Anyhow, like i said in my previous post, don't take anybody's word for it, you just have to get the confirmation yourself - best in writting.
5) The other plus point is it is a security guarded community especially in today's ever increasing crime rate. Having said that, i have a reservation because i realised the developer has no proper approval for the guard house and some parameter fencing surrounding the house were also not approved by DBKL. Even the parameter fencing eats into some houses fence. (What a shame to the developer!!)

Dear Vincel, tks for the info. Maybe, in the future the residents can come together and pressure the DBKL/authorities to install the traffic lights or take some other measures (with ref to the newspaper report).

To KinraraMas apartment buyers, personally i think it's so so cheap skate of the developer to not tile the walkway corridors. Even less than 200K condo/apartment in OUG is fully tiled. What a shame!
rmage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil - HR United Reply with quote

Hi kinraramas3storey,

Thanks for the advice. Yup, it's actually a subsales and was a bit worried earlier but am relieved after reading your reply. Smile

Will definitely be following up the SA on the division of titles and the others as well. Definitely will get him to provide written proof on it.

Totally agree with you that it was good thinking on the developer's side in putting the guard house & parameter fencing especially with the increase crime rates. But it's really a shame that they did not obtain proper approval for the guard house & fencing. Hopefully the developer could settle this soon.

Yup, putting traffic lights at the junction of Jln Mas is definitely a good idea. This would definitely help those that coming out of Kinrara Mas.

Other than the small bathroom size, am really pleased to get this house due to it's gated community & nice house design. Very Happy
cedricoh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil - HR United Reply with quote

kinraramas3storey wrote:
Dear rmage
1) If yours is a subsale, you just have to ensure the house still under defect liability period when handed to you because if the first buyer did not rectify the house problems (which you likely would have especially the water pipe leakage problem) you can still demand the developer to look into the repairs.
2) The 6 months advance security fee would have been paid by your seller as a condition for them to collect keys. It's an advantage to you already. Just need to get the official receipt from the seller or else the developer may not own up to it.
3) Besides the access road exit problem, basically it is quite quiet and peaceful. Since there's the vacant land on left and right of the area, we may never know what development it will be. Moreover, with 2 blocks of apartments, we can't be sure how adversely the traffic accessing the area be affected. As it is, when both sides of the access road fully parked with vehicles near the entrance, traffic flow is a problem because it allows only one vehicle pass through. Of course some enforcement can be done to arrest such menace in future.
4) We have not been informed of any subdivision of the land by the developer. Anyhow, like i said in my previous post, don't take anybody's word for it, you just have to get the confirmation yourself - best in writting.
5) The other plus point is it is a security guarded community especially in today's ever increasing crime rate. Having said that, i have a reservation because i realised the developer has no proper approval for the guard house and some parameter fencing surrounding the house were also not approved by DBKL. Even the parameter fencing eats into some houses fence. (What a shame to the developer!!)

Dear Vincel, tks for the info. Maybe, in the future the residents can come together and pressure the DBKL/authorities to install the traffic lights or take some other measures (with ref to the newspaper report).

To KinraraMas apartment buyers, personally i think it's so so cheap skate of the developer to not tile the walkway corridors. Even less than 200K condo/apartment in OUG is fully tiled. What a shame!

Hi kinraramas3storey,

it is very very sad after reading your article..Now i am getting more worries especially the leakage problem.....We actually having this problem in the apartment show room...really worrying,

By the way, you can join our yahoo group!!! Can i have your Yahoo email IDs, so i can invite you to join our group. let's have a discussion over there!!!
kinraramas3storey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil - HR United Reply with quote

Dear Cedricoh,
My email is kimmyoyk@yahoo.com , btw, how do i access the forum in yahoo?
cedricoh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil - HR United Reply with quote

kinraramas3storey wrote:
Dear Cedricoh,
My email is kimmyoyk@yahoo.com , btw, how do i access the forum in yahoo?

Hi kinraramas3storey,

Already added you into the yahoo group!!! Welcome on board!!
kinraramas3storey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil - HR United Reply with quote

Before I begin my story again, let me say hi to my fellow residents in Kinrara Mas 3storey house. Sorry Nigel, Viza just told me that he taught it was you who wrote earlier because your house faced the same water pipe leakage problem and to Mr Sivam, who always fight for our rights with his long and powerful letters to the authorities.
My intention was not to frighten would be buyers of Kinrara Mas but rather to share information. I have no desire to pick a fight with the developer as well. In actual fact I am quite happy with the choice I made to purchase this property – value buy, good location, quiet & peaceful, lots of greenery, guarded, low density & freehold, well design & etc etc.

However, we are living in the internet age where this type of forum can further help us to make better choices and also take proactive actions together as fellow owners/buyers armed with the necessary knowledge.

I will still continue to post my comments here(also in Yahoo) so that the public would know how this developer (HR United) performed. What kind of reputation they will have compared to the good ones (like YTL, I&P, Sime UEP, Setia, Sunway & others). We can be their advertiser – bad AND good when good is due them.
Btw, before I forget most houses, all the locks on all the doors, can say, all TAK BOLEH PAKAI PUNYA STANDARD!!

One of my first jobs, a clerk in a developer firm, many years ago (sorry, please bear with me). The company name is NEWACRES under Metroplex Group. Metroplex had great reputation in the beginning. They built one of the first condo in KL – Pantai Towers and Bond Towers which made them trustworthy with quality works as track record. But when they started to build thousands of houses in Shah Alam under NEWACRES, I reckoned they took for granted money is everything, reputation does not matter anymore. The houses were so badly built and caused untold misery to owners. I have seen owners, who were illiterate, came in with parang and some charged right in the big boss office to vent their anger. Thereafter, whenever people heard of Metroplex project, they think ten times.

Is it too much to ask, when HR United made millions of ringgit with this project, for a better conditions in our living space & excellent environment. This property probably will be for our entire life and even to our children’s children. At least hundreds of satisfied customers will speak good and well deserve word for them. Alas, it was not to be for us for now.
Best regards, Chris
jackyap

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi..i would like 2 sell off my unit at block A 8-17..any one interest??
koayhk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackyap wrote:

how much is your selling price?
jackyap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
jackyap wrote:

hi..rm270k n nego..
jackyap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackyap wrote:
koayhk wrote:
jackyap wrote:

hi..rm270k n nego..

Guys,

yapjackmy@yahoo.com

my unit is A-8-17...thks r..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 59 of 61

Jump to: